July 26, 2011

Veet Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Cream





I have been using this product for a long time already that I've lost track of how many tubes I had consumed. I am balbon and I prefer to be hair-less as skin appears neater and smoother looking that way. Veet hair removal cream has three variants and I use the one for sensitive skin since I have that skin type. The 100ml tube lasts me for a month and I use it once a week for my arms and legs. I apply it first on my arms and then on my legs and leave it on for about 8 minutes then take the spatula that comes with it to remove the cream.  Veet for sensitive skin can be left on for a maximum of 10 minutes. The 100ml tube costs Php224.75 while the trial sized one costs Php99 and has 25ml. If you're new to the product I suggest picking up the 25ml tube to test whether you like the product or not but if you're already a regular user of veet then buying the regular sized product is a much wiser option as it is more cost effective.  With a little bit of math, it only cost around Php56 per usage to get rid of unwanted hair. That's pretty inexpensive IMO. Though it is made for sensitive skin I still get some red spots in my arms or legs after using the product however fret not as it disappears by itself after less than an hour. I suggest not using any scented lotion after using this as it may irritate the skin. I love that this doesn't give me chicken skin or ingrown hairs. However, I find the scent is weird. It doesn't bother me much than before though because I've gotten used to it.

2 comments:

  1. You have some really good reviews here. Just followed your blog. :)


    - Cherie
    www.fashioncousense.com

    ReplyDelete