July 16, 2011

Neutrogena Fine Fairness SPF 30 Lotion

(Picture  was taken from yesstyle.com. My bottle is busted so I didn't bother posting it)

Price Php720 for 40ml (that’s 18 per ml)

Neutrogena Fine Fairness lotion is a daily moisturizing whitening lotion that helps protect skin against the appearance of melanin and uneven pigmentation for a healthy, fair and translucent glow.

I’ve had this product since December and I have been using it daily during the daytime after I’ve cleansed my face. It’s been more than six months and I still have about 30% product left so it is really economical and easy on the pocket. The packaging looks really sleek but a little heavy. I accidentally dropped mine and the hard plastic case got broken and chipped like crazy but good thing the product didn’t spill the over. That would be such a total waste. So I guess the heavy bottle has a good purpose especially for clumsy people like me.



Plus I could pull out the product from the plastic bottle and see how much is left. (You probably couldn't if your bottle isn't broken like mine)



I love that it has SPF 30 so I need not use anymore sun block. It has a faint smell but it is not at all irritating to the nose. I also love how it instantly brightens my face after application. It’s not like WOW but there’s definitely a difference when I use this Neutrogena lotion.Although I don’t know if I became whiter after using this product as I am already on the light side to begin with but it does help on the brightening side. We don’t what to look white and dull, don’t we?  And like other Neutrogena products I’ve used before, this one also didn’t break me out. (Yay! I Neutrogena! ) But one thing that I didn’t like is that it is not moisturizing enough. Even with that, I’d still repurchase this product as the pros definitely outweigh the cons. But I wouldn't be reaching for a new one soon as I still have some product left that would probably last me for one more month. 【ツ】

No comments:

Post a Comment