July 08, 2011

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner


Price Php276.50 for 150ml (that’s about 1.84 per ml)


Prior to using this Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner, I previously used Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Dual Action Toner but I think it was phased out as I don’t see them in the stores anymore. Too bad I loved that toner so when I ran out I just bought the alcohol-free one and I’m going to do a review about it today.



 Basically, I love that it is alcohol-free—it doesn’t sting when applied on the face plus it is not drying. This toner also keeps oils at bay though the oil control lasts just a couple of hours. I still have to blot my face in the middle of the day. It has a mild scent but I don’t think it can be irritating. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and I have not experienced any irritation and break outs with this. I use this toner every time after washing my face to remove extra dirt or oil off my face before I apply my Benzac gel. I use about 3-4 drops of this toner each time and that’s pretty much all you will ever need for the entire face so this bottle lasts a long time. One bottle lasts me about three and a half months.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment