July 29, 2011

Look What Came in the Mail Today

After 10,000 years or 37 days to be exact  my Nose Magic has finally arrived. I thought I would never ever get to receive it. I don't know why it took so long since on their website it says it takes around 7 days for it to be delivered in the Philippines. 


Anyway, I decided to order this because of the raves I've read in a beauty forum. I wanted to see for myself if it really does work. You can get one for yourself online and you can pay for it thru your credit card or thru Western Union. I payed for mine thru the latter method and it costed me Php851.50.


For more information on the product you can visit their FAQ page by clicking here.


I'd give an update after using it for a month.
Till then!

3 comments:

  1. I've been using the product for about a month now but I haven't really seen significant change. I'm giving it a try until the end of the month before I give nose magic my final verdict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which was your result? Would you recomend me to use it?

    ReplyDelete