July 27, 2011

Purederm Deep Moisture Hand Mask


I got this hand mask at Watsons weeks ago since they were buy one get one free. Normally, a piece would cost Php79.75 but since it’s on promotion a piece would only cost less than Php40. I would not have bought it  if it weren’t on promo as I find it pricey and I’m pretty satisfied applying my Aveeno lotion on my hands whenever I need some moisturization. Anyway, I went and purchased 3 and got myself 6 pieces. Yey!

Here’s what Purederm has to say about this Deep Moisture Hand Mask:
The Purederm Deep Moisture Hand Mask Almond is an intense moisture treatment that restores suppleness to dry, rough, overworked hands. Enriched with Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Camellia Japonica Oil,Opuntia Tuna Extract and other natural antioxidants and emollients, this newly designed sheet type hand mask penetrates quickly & deeply to protect, nourish, and moisturize skin. After just one use, you will feel dramatically improved skin tone and texture!    

Directions on how to use the hand mask as printed on the back of the packaging:
  1. Wash your hands with warm water
  2. Open the pocket and wear hand masks
  3. Wear vinyl gloves over hand masks
  4. After 20-30 minutes put off the vinyl gloves and hand masks
I recommend preparing the vinyl gloves first before putting on the hand mask since it would be hard to put the vinyl gloves when the hands are already soaked with the essence of the hand mask. Trust me, I wasn’t able to put on the vinyl gloves at my first use since my hands are already soaked. Oh well at least I’ve learned the trick for my 2nd use.

The mask had a faint smell of almonds which I like as it was very soothing. The tapes that came with the mask are very practical. It secures the hand mask and gloves in place so you would be assured that it wouldn’t slip off your hands. You can multi-task by typing on your computer or reading a book with the hand mask is on.  The Purederm hand mask can be a great D-I-Y hand spa treatment at home. You can try to use your favorite hand scrub first to exfoliate and put this mask on next. Then, afterwards you can apply your favorite hand cream/ lotion but you can probably skip that since this mask has really great moisturizing properties. It really does make a difference after one use on the moisturization department though don’t expect anything about the improved skin tone part. I’m amazed as I wasn’t expecting much from the mask. My hands were moisturized for the whole day. It would be great for pampering yourself or for use during special occasions like going on a date, perhaps? You wouldn’t know if you’d be holding hands with your date after all.  You better be prepared and leave a good impression, right?

Oh and this hand mask is also a great treat for moms since they do a lot of household chores. Their hands need all the TLC they could get. I gave one to my mom and she loved it as much as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment