July 06, 2011

Careline Lip Gloss Enriched with Vitamin E in 104, 105, and 106

Careline Lip Gloss Enriched with Vitamin E has 4.4g of product housed in a cute test tube packaging . It is affordable at only Php60 a piece. 



I decided to give them a try and I picked out colors 104, 105, and 106.   


I was expecting these glosses be a little bit sheer (something like that of elf plumping lip glazes) but I was dead wrong! These lipglosses are uber pigmented that they could pass off as liquid lipsticks. I ike the scent of the product as it reminds me of watermelons. The consistency is thick and but it goes smoothly on the lips. I don't like that it's sticky, though.    


104 is like a barbie pink color 
105 is a deep red color and
106 is a nude-ish color


104 makes me look anemic (how sad I was so looking forward to trying this the most out of the three, oh well). 106 is way too glittery for my taste. I would have loved it otherwise if wasn't  too glittery. 105 looked pretty good but I don't really see myself wearing red gloss everyday.


Anyway below is a picture of the 106 gloss on my lips. Pardon the messy application. Red is a tricky color to apply.






 I'm only wearing the 106 lipgloss in that picture. See what I mean when I say uber pigmented? 


Overall, I like it (1 of the 3 glosses) but I'm not way over the moon on the product. 
Have you tried this product yet? 
I'm willing to try out the other colors though. Any recommendations? 




2 comments: