July 24, 2011

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Price less than Php500 (I can’t recall the exact price since the last time I purchased this was last February)
Size 1lb




     I found out about this product through a random video I have watched on YouTube. I got curious about it thereafter and started to search reviews for it on the internet. All reviews I’ve read seem to be raving about this product so I immediately wanted to try it out for myself.  To my surprise it is even available in our country! So I went in to the nearest healthy options store to purchase one. (This review is long overdue as I am on my second tub already!  And btw a tub lasts for more than 6 months on me. This is such a good deal.)

The Verdict
     I have been religiously using this for more than a year and I think it really does a good job at deep cleaning the face. I love how the mask feels on my face especially when the mask starts to harden (that’s the time when you really feel like your face is pulsating). I use the mask twice a week and leave it on until it’s completely dry. I really don’t know how long I leave it on since I watch TV or tinker with my computer while I’m on it.

     According to the directions written at the back of the tub, use a non-metal bowl and utensil. I use a plastic spoon to scoop product out on the tub and put it on a plastic bowl to mix it with water to form the mixture that I put on my face. Usually I scoop out a tablespoonful of clay and mix it with about 2 tablespoons of water. The consistency should not be too thick or too watered down otherwise it would be difficult to apply.  I use the e.l.f. foundation brush to apply the mask on my face. I apply a thicker amount on my nose and cheeks as I feel that those areas need more deep cleaning than the rest. Washing off the mask can be messy and difficult.  It’s hard to get the whole mask off with just water alone so I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub to scrub off the bits and pieces that’s left on my face and as well as to help remove the blackheads and whiteheads. There might be slight redness after use but it will disappear in no time. The final result: I am left with soft and smooth skin.        

No comments:

Post a Comment