July 17, 2011

Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream



Price Php774.75 for 50g (That’s about 15.50 per gram)

I purchased this cream last May since I felt like my face needed a little more moisturization. Like the Neutrogena lotion, it looks sleek and the bottle is quite heavy as well. Both products have the similar smell-light and not overpowering. The cream has a thicker consistency compared with the lotion. 

It comes in a tub packaging so some people would have hygienic issues with this since you have to use your fingers to dip into the product over and over again and bacteria might transfer into the product and contaminate it. This of course can be prevented by making sure your hands are clean when dipping your fingers into the tub. By the way, I use this as my night cream but you can use this during the day if you need heavier moisturization (if you use it during the day, make sure to use sun protection since this one doesn’t have SPF). I suggest going easy on the application and don’t over apply since it can sting especially on the nose area and make skin feel heavy and oily.     

No comments:

Post a Comment