July 04, 2011

The Face Shop HD-Perfect BB Cream SPF 30/PA++

     
     I’m not so knowledgeable about BB creams. The Face Shop is the only brand I’ve tried so far. I didn’t want to be too bold and try out other brands as I don’t want the risk of breaking out. The same goes for my skincare; if something worked out for me I’d continue using it for as long as it remains effective on me. Although if I get bored with a certain product, I’d experiment using others from the same brand.  I took a chance once on the Pure Berry BB cream and I was glad that I didn’t break out with it so when I finally ran out , it was a no-brainer for me to go to Face Shop to pick up my next BB cream. This time I chose the HD-Perfect BB cream. It came in two sizes: the trial size which contains 20ml (Php 495) and the full sized one (Php 995). I got the trial sized first to see whether I like the product or not. As much as possible though when it comes to BB creams, I don’t like getting the full sized ones because I don’t feel like I’d be able to use it all up before their expiry. My Pure Berry BB cream lasted about 8 months on me. Anyway going back to the product, I feel like it would last for a couple of months too since you only need a little amount per application. You also don’t want to over apply as you might end up looking like a vampire.

     This BB cream claims to meticulously conceal skin flaws and blemishes while covering widened pores and uneven skin surface to provide smooth HD skin appearance. This one has a slightly thick consistency but it's no problem blending it on the face. It definitely feels a little heavy on the skin since it has a better coverage than the Pure Berry one. I’d say it probably has medium coverage but it wouldn’t totally conceal pores and dark circles so I suggest using a concealer for the latter.  I personally don’t use it on a daily basis as I feel like it might clog my pores. I have used this for a couple of special occasions and top it off with the elf HD powder. The combination of the two products look good on photos. I’d like to try the Hydro Splash BB cream next but in the meantime I have to finish this one first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment