July 11, 2011

L'oreal Absolut Repair Shampoo


Php1500 for 1500ml

I wasn't really going to purchase this product at the salon however the phrase for very damaged hair got me. My poor hair has been colored and straightened plus it also doesn't help that I use various hair appliances once in a while too so very damaged hair it is. 

First thing I have to say is this shampoo is BIG. I share this with my sister and we've been using this shampoo for a little over six months and we still have some left. Loreal Absolut Repair also comes in a smaller bottle but it is cheaper to buy this 1.5L bottle. I wouldn't recommend getting this though if you are the type who changes shampoos frequently. This can last for a year seriously if you use it by yourself. I wish the product came with a pump since it’s heavy and not to mention hard to tilt the bottle especially when you already have wet hands. It’s hard to control how much shampoo comes out from the bottle.
 

The shampoo smells nice. It has a creamy consistency however it doesn't lather up as well as I would like it. I've noticed that it made my hair feel harder to the touch that's because it probably strengthens the hair. I don't know but a simple conditioner can fix that so no big deal. For over half a year of usage, it made my hair in better shape but I would say that it wasn't an incredible product. What helped my hair the most though are frequent trims and less use of dyes and hair tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment