August 29, 2011

St. Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub

picture taken from the St. Ives site


Product claims
Oil-free - 2% salicylic acid • dermatologist-tested • 100% natural exfoliants • 100% natural extracts

I've been buying this product even before it's packaging had changed. This is my favorite face exfoliator. It's inexpensive and lasts for ages as only little amount is needed every time. It's pretty abrasive so I suggest using this on your face with gentle circular motions as I bet you do not want to end up scrubbing your face raw. I use this scrub twice a week and I think it really helps my skin. On the label, it says that you can use the scrub 3 to 4 times a week for best results. This is an indispensable product on my skincare regimen together with the Benzac wash and Benzac gel.

I don't limit the use of this scrub on my face alone though as I also use it on other parts of my body --particularly the chest, back, and the bum area. These areas of the body are prone to pimples too and I think the salicyclic acid in this scrub helps those nasty blemishes under wraps. I use this on my body once a week or even more sometimes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment