August 17, 2011

Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Color in Natural Brown #3

I’ve never tried bubble hair dyes before and as a person who loves beauty products, naturally I got curious about them and wanted to try one out. I’ve been checking out Prettia and Palty on the internet and thought about ordering online but then I found out that Etude House also carries bubble hair dyes so I just went to the nearby Etude House store and got myself a box. I got lucky at that time since the stocks for the bubble hair color runs out fast. The Hot Style Bubble Hair Color by Etude House only comes in 4 colors, namely: Deep Black #1, Dark Brown #2, Natural Brown #3, and Wine Red #4.   The hair dye cost Php378. It’s pretty cheap compared to other bubble hair dyes out there which cost around Php650-700. The box contains the usual things that come in a DIY hair color kit except for the pump bottle, I guess.
It was fun to apply the dye on the hair. I love pumping out the foam from the bottle. I have medium length hair and there was more than enough of the hair dye to cover it. I left the dye on my hair for about 40 minutes (although on the box, I think you’re supposed to leave it for only 30 minutes). I washed the dye off my hair after and I kinda panicked when I felt how stiff my hair was but the treatment conditioner that came with the dye restored my hair back to its normal condition and even made it soft. Plus I loved the smell of the conditioner too.
I was really impressed how it lightened my black hair. Home DIY hair dye kits I’ve tried in the past didn’t really lighten my hair and colored my hair evenly. When I tried Revlon, it only managed to color the roots of my hair so the rest of hair was still dark. With the Etude House Bubble Hair Color, my hair lightened from roots down to the tips!

Here’s how my hair looked after I dried my hair. I looked haggard in this picture so that’s why I blurred out my face. You need not see my face here since this is a hair product review anyway. 
      

**Product pictures taken from etudehouse.co.kr

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about getting the natural brown ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long does the color stayed in ur hair?..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lina kim- go ahead and try it.it's pretty inexpensive afterall :)

    @lechique- I've had the dye for almost 4 months now, I just have to retouch since my roots are showing but other than that it stayed the same as the picture I've posted in here.

    ReplyDelete