August 06, 2011

L'oreal Powerdose Mega Supply




My hair has been through a lot and sadly it is showing signs of damage. I've read all over the Internet regarding the Powerdose treatment by L'oreal and how awesome they were.  It comes in 4 variants and the mega supply is supposedly for damaged hair. I went to my local salon and found out that they sell it for Php750. It's not cheap since one vial contains only 10ml. You'd probably need more than 1 vial if you have long or thicker hair. So instead of buying the Powerdose  and having the treatment done in the salon, I scoured the Internet for online shops selling it for a cheaper price. I happen to find one through multiply. With Php750 I was able to by 2 vials. I can't remember the name of the store since I bought my Powerdose last May. 

I followed the instructions on the internet since this product did not have any instructions written on it. I had really high expectations from the product since a lot has been raving about them. But sadly I was disappointed as it didn't do anything for me. It did soften my hair but my regular conditioner would do the same job at a cheaper price. This product is supposed to be so potent that you only need to use it once a month and so I used one last June and the next one last July but I didn't notice any significant difference in my hair. I'm beginning to think that  maybe I bought a fake one since I've read that there are fake L'oreal products online. I don't know. The scent of the product is very reminiscent of the L'oreal Absolut shampoo that I used before that was supposedly for very damaged hair. 

Girls what do you think?  If ever you know a store selling L'oreal Powerdose that's not over Php400 a piece let me know as I'd like to try it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment