August 22, 2011

Monea Powedose Hair Repair



Following my disappointment with L'oreal Powerdose, I chanced upon the Monea ones on Watsons. I figured what the heck and just give it a try since it's inexpensive at only Php190 for 250ml. Monea Powedose comes in three variants and I purchased the one that's for hair repair. The bottles come in bright and eye catching colors. They would definitely stand out in a sea of  different hair treatments but too bad these babies were placed on the bottom shelves of Watsons.

I don't like the scent of this product. I can't even describe the scent of it but it's really weird. There's also a bit of a problem with the packaging as it's hard to get the product out but storing the bottle upside down solves that problem.

Well onto the performance ofthe product, shall we?this product does make my hair soft. It doesn't make my hair greasy unlike other treatments I've tried before. After consuming a bottle, my hair was still in the same condition-still  brittle on the ends with split ends.  But overall it's a pretty decent hair treatment for the price but I reckon there's better hair treatments out there. I'm still on the lookout for my HG hair product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment