August 03, 2011

Dove Go Fresh Energizing Beauty Body Wash



There’s nothing I don’t like about this Dove Go Fresh Energizing Body Wash (and no, I’m not being paid by Dove). This body wash has grapefruit and lemongrass scent. The scent is a faint smell of a lemon car air freshener to me. I don’t know if that is a good thing or bad thing to you but I really like it. I usually use this every morning when I need a pick-me-up and it never fails to perk me up. I also like that it lathers really well. I love to squeeze some on my shower ball and scrub away while enjoying the scent of the body wash. It is not drying because it has ¼ hydrating milk which all other Dove bath products have. What I love the most is the price! It's down to Php85 for 200ml. I love price cuts. Now Dove bath products are made more affordable. 


What are your thoughts on Dove Body Washes?

No comments:

Post a Comment