August 10, 2011

Etude House Welcome to Wonder Lip Land Palette+ Swatches


This lip palette costs Php798 and you get 18 fun and vibrant lip colors (12 are rouge and 6 are gloss). If we do a little math, you only pay 44 for each color, pretty inexpensive, right?

(here's a side-by-side size comparison of the iPhone 4 and the EH Wonder Lip Land Palette)

 

The Wonder lip land palette is compact and can be toted around in your purse. Although it may be small, it houses a variety of colors from pinks, reds, and nudes. The colors are creamy and can be easily applied on the lips. They have nice pigmentation and are moisturizing too. The palette comes with a two-sided brush but I haven’t used it to apply the lip colors as I prefer to use my finger instead (I make sure I have clean hands first before applying of course). The smell of the product reminds me of crayons. It smells waxy. I personally don’t mind but for others this might not be a good thing. The lip colors don’t last on the lips for long especially when you eat or drink. Retouching is a must after doing so.

 

Anyway here are the swatches of each color. I’ve used one lip color each day for the past eighteen days.


Column 1 (from top to bottom)



Column 2 


Column 3



Column 4


Column 5


Column 6


Overall, I love this palette as I’ve pretty much used and abused it for the past month.

 

Have you tried the Etude House Wonder Lip Land Palette?        

No comments:

Post a Comment