August 27, 2011

Iwhite Whitening Pack

I haven't posted anything for the past couple of days in this blog as I've been a little bit busy. For today's post I'm doing a review on the iWhite whitening pack. I was inspired to write a review about them while I have the mask on at the very moment I'm writing this. 

Old iWhite packaging
Php 20 a piece

Iwhite whitening pack removes deep seated dirt, whiteheads, blackheads, dead skin, and other impurities as it whitens to reveal a radiant, glowing, younger-looking skin. Especially formulated with Morus Alba root extract to whiten dark skin and evens out discolorations, Panax Ginseng root extract to revitalize and improve skin condition and vitamins A,C,E and B5 to prevent premature aging.


The Story
After trying out and loving Iwhite Skin Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizing Cream, I wanted to try out more products from iwhite. Since I already ran out of my Neutrogena Fine Fairness Mask, I went in and bought the iwhite mask. Keep in mind thought that the Neutrogena mask is a sheet type mask whereas iwhite is a peel off mask.

The Verdict
It smells a little weird. I was expecting the same scent as the iwhite cream but it’s not a major deal breaker as its not strong or irritating at all. The mask has a thick consistency but its not hard to apply on the face though its quite hard to wash off your fingers after applying the mask. The mask takes about 30 minutes to dry. Some may not have the patience for that but I don’t really mind it as I usually just let it sit on my face as I watch some random tv show. Once the mask is hard it is easy to peel it off the face. I was even able to take it out in one piece. It removed some of my facial hair (the ones in the sides of my forehead) Don’t ever put this near your brows unless you want them yanked out. My face felt smoother afterwards especially on the nose area. It can definitely take out whiteheads. 

They had changed their packaging quite recently. To the left is the old packaging and to the right is the new ones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment