June 30, 2011

Benzac AC Gel 5%

Here's my review of the Benzac AC Gel 5%. 
(I opted not to take a picture of my benzac gel since it looks pretty much in the same condition as my benzac wash haha so I took a pretty picture on the web so you guys can see a clearer picture of the product. photo taken from emedicalstate.com)  


       I use this product together with the facial wash as I think it works great together. I put this every night on my entire face to treat existing pimples and to prevent new ones. Like the Benzac AC Wash, I have gone through countless of tubes of this product. The 15g tube goes a long, long way. It typically lasts me 4 to 5 months. This is definitely an indispensable product on my skin care regimen. I love that it doesn’t burn or sting skin and leave dark marks unlike other similar acne gels and creams that I had tried in the past.

I hope this was a helpful review. Just a disclaimer, although this product works for me it doesn't necessary follow that it may work for you. I  suggest using this product or any other product that I will write about in this blog at your own discretion. 

Let's all stay beautiful :-)  

3 comments:

  1. Hi, juz want to ask if where can i buy this product as well as the benzac wash? Is mercury or watson's selling this? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always buy mine at Mercury. I don't know if Benzac is available at Watsons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sharing, Benzac AC contains benzoyl peroxide which kills the bacteria on the skin that cause acne & unplugs blocked pores(blackheads and whiteheads). See review at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/hard-on-acne-soft-on-skin/

    ReplyDelete