August 19, 2011

Iwhite Skin Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizing Cream



Php 20 for a 6g sachet and Php169 for a 50g tube

I don’t know why the Neutrogena Fine Fairness lotion and cream are not doing much for me in the moisturizing department; well it wasn’t advertised for moisturizing in the first place anyway but more as a whitening solution. Those two products are not enough for me when I have my dry skin days. (I don’t know what’s up with my skin but usually when I’m at home it’s oily and when I go out its dry) One day when I’m about to go to class I noticed that my skin is flaking everywhere (like on the cheek area, nose area, mouth area, and heck even on the brow area!) and of course I did not want people to see me in that state so I made a quick stop to 7-11 and went to their mini section for personal care and grabbed one sachet.

The Verdict
I hurriedly applied it on my face, it smelt really nice and clean. But did it work? Oh yes! It did a good job in moisturizing my parched skin. The flakiness was gone after I have applied and massaged the cream on my face. I’m glad it worked otherwise I would not have gone to class on that day. From that day on I made sure to check on my face after leaving the house from time to time to see whether my face would start flaking up.

 I haven’t read what’s written on the packaging prior to applying it on my face and it was after that I applied it on that I’ve read it has vitamin e. I kinda panicked at that time since I had experienced breaking out with vitamin e. I was thinking to myself if I should wash it off immediately or allow it to stay on my face until after I get home. I dreaded waking up the next morning with a zit or worse, zits on my face. Fortunately, it didn’t break me out. I’ve used it a couple of times but not really on a daily basis since I only use this when I have class or when I go out. I use it with Neutrogena since it has SPF. 

I got about 8 applications in that Php20 pesos sachet. It was definitely worth it and inexpensive so I was very happy with that. I couldn’t resist buying the 50g tube after finishing the sachet. However, I cannot comment on the whitening claim though since I do not use this on a daily basis. Maybe I would be using this after I have finished my Neutrogena Fine Fairness cream. I would definitely recommend this for people with dry skin as it really does a good job in bringing moisture to the skin without the hefty price tag. I love that they come in sachets too so that you could try out the product first and see for yourself if you like it or not before buying a tube. I would even love it more if they were to come in a packaging like that of the Ponds no mess sachet so they can be conveniently stored in a purse without the worry that the contents may leak and make a mess inside your bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment