September 14, 2011

Etude House Color My Brows 02

It's weird to not have matching hair and eyebrows.


 Since I've used the Etude House Hot Style Bubble Hair Color Natural Brown, which made my hair quite lighter than it was before; I needed something to match my eyebrows. I was thinking of getting the MAC brow set but luckily, I chanced upon the Etude House Color My Brows mascara which only cost Php328, a fraction of the price of the MAC one.  It comes in 2 colors- one that's for a darker brown color and another for a lighter shade of brown. I got the 02 which is the light brown and I believe it perfectly matches the 03 shade of the hot style bubble hair color.

This product is easy to apply. It's just like mascara for your brows. Here's how the applicator looks like:



The mascara has some shimmer to it but it looks pretty natural when applied on the brows. Here's how it looks like on my brows.

L-without; R-with

I love it so much I even got myself a back up. This is the very first time I have a back up of anything make up wise. 


Just a tip that might be helpful (I’ve read this somewhere though I haven't tried it out myself but here goes :)
You can get a few more uses on a mascara by standing it in a glass of warm water or by heating it up with a hair dryer. 

I hope this is included on the Pre-holiday sale of Etude House happening on September 15 to October 15! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow great review. i wish you had a follower on your gadget so i could follow you

    ReplyDelete