September 12, 2011

The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Conditioner


I picked this up during the Festive at 15 sale event of The Body Shop since I was running out of conditioner at that time. Instead of paying full price for this 250ml conditioner, I got it for only Php 178.50 not bad since the original price per bottle is at Php 595 which is pretty pricey for me. I would not have dared picked it up if it wasn’t on sale.

Here are some of the ingredients and functions of them according to the Body Shop website: 

  • Guarana berry extract helps to stimulate the scalp.

  • Wheat and soy proteins coat each hair fiber, expanding the hair shaft, while adding moisture and gloss to hair and protecting it from heat damage.

  • Volumizing polymer with natural actives provides extra body and volume for fuller hair.


Well let’s proceed to the good stuff about this product, shall we? I really like the subtle but sweet scent of berries in this conditioner. It's consistency is light but it can moisturize the hair quite well. However, I’m kinda disappointed with it because it didn't volumize my hair at all. So for a volumizing conditioner, it doesn’t quite get the job done. But one good thing about it is that it doesn’t weigh the hair down and leave it greasy. Will I repurchase? Probably but if only it is on sale again. But in the meantime, I got to move on and lookout for that volumizing conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment