September 07, 2011

My Top 3 Go-To Scents

For today's short but sweet post, I have decided to share my favorite perfumes I wear. This is in no particular order however since I kinda use each one for a specific occasion/purpose. 



Burberry Brit Eau de toilette
Price I really don't know since this was given to me by my sister. I have the 30ml bottle.


I use this on more special occasions like family affairs, dates, and night outs though there are times when I use them for class. I like that it's long lasting. I can spray it in the morning and I can still smell it on me at the end of the day. 

The Body Shop LOVE ETC. Eau de Parfum
Price 1695 for 30ml

I use this on days that I don't wear the Burberry Brit Perfume. It's a lot sweeter smelling than the latter so I tend to use it on more casual days. It's also long lasting but when compared with the Burberry Brit, this wears off on me a bit faster even though it's an Eau de Parfum. 

Etude House So Lovely Allover Spray
Price 378 for 150ml

I just use this when I'm at home.  It's light and fruity but surprisingly can last for a while. I also even use this as my room spray. 

Well there you have it. I wonder what are your favorite scents to wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment