October 08, 2011

My Skincare Routine

For today, I'll be sharing my skincare routine. I've been using these products for quite a long time now. I don't really like experimenting with face products since I have sensitive and acne prone skin. If one product works for me, I'll keep using it until maybe I get immune to it.


 So let's get on with the products, shall we?

Morning Routine
I wash my face using the Benzac 5% wash.  
I apply the Etude House Minisize U Pore Serum on my cheeks and nose.
Finally, I put on Neutrogena Fine Fairness SPF30 lotion. 
I also sometimes use the iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream if my skin is dry.

Evening Routine
I wash my face again with the Benzac 5% wash.
I put a pea size amount of Benzac 5% gel on my entire face to prevent pimples.
I then apply the Etude House Minisize U Pore Serum on my cheeks and nose. 
Finally, I apply Neutrogena Fine Fairness cream.

Weekly Routine
I use the St. Ives Apricot Scrub 2-3 times a week to exfoliate.
For masks, I use Aztec Secret Healing Clay and iWhite Whitening pack (not on the same day of course). 

Well, that's it! My skincare routine is pretty simple and fuss-free.
What about you? What skincare products do you use?

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I hope you visit my blog sometimes. :) Thanks! I'm your new follower! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much is the etude house serum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete